Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Unpronounceable Readings and Signings

So the gal who wrote down my words so's they could be a book that you could read and be totally disgusted with how my life turned out compared to yours will be reading from said book at some bookstores and libraries in the Seattle area. Better her than me because this girl is not ever setting foot on planet Earth let alone that disaster of gloom and granola that is your Pacific Northwest. Still, for a cheap thrill you might want to go if you're in the area. The forecast is for rain, so a few laughs might help keep away that suicidal depression lurking just beyond the next low pressure front, dontcha know.

Here's the schedule:
  • Wednesday, April 13 @ 10:30AM at the Olympic College Bookstore in Bremerton, WA
  • Friday, April 15 @ 1PM at the Kitsap Regional Library also in Bremerton
  • Tuesday, April 19 @7PM at Third Place Books in Ravenna, WA
 You could also buy a book while you're there, but don't expect me to sign. You can get the writer to sign her name, and that will have to do. Like I said, Earth and me, we're no longer on speaking terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment